Free download Understanding NMR Spectroscopy (2nd edition) authored by James Keeler in pdf.
This text is aimed at people who have some familiarity with high-resolution NMR and who wish to deepen their understanding of how NMR experiments actually ‘work’. This revised and updated edition takes the same approach as the highly-acclaimed first edition.
The text concentrates on the description of commonly-used experiments and explains in detail the theory behind how such experiments work. The quantum mechanical tools needed to analyse pulse sequences are introduced set by step, but the approach is relatively informal with the emphasis on obtaining a good understanding of how the experiments actually work.
The use of two-colour printing and a new larger format improves the readability of the text. In addition, a number of new topics have been introduced:
- How product operators can be extended to describe experiments in AX2 and AX3 spin systems, thus making it possible to discuss the important APT, INEPT and DEPT experiments often used in carbon-13 NMR.
- Spin system analysis i.e. how shifts and couplings can be extracted from strongly-coupled (second-order) spectra.
- How the presence of chemically equivalent spins leads to spectral features which are somewhat unusual and possibly misleading, even at high magnetic fields.
- A discussion of chemical exchange effects has been introduced in order to help with the explanation of transverse relaxation.
- The double-quantum spectroscopy of a three-spin system is now considered in more detail.
- What this book is about and who should read it
- Setting the scene
- Energy levels and NMR spectra
- The vector model
- Fourier transformation and data processing
- The quantum mechanics of one spin
- Product operators
- Two-dimensional NMR
- Relaxation and the NOE
- Advanced topics in two-dimensional NMR
- Coherence selection: phase cycling and field gradient pulses
- Equivalent spins and spin system analysis
- How the spectrometer works
- Some mathematical topics
Free download Understanding NMR Spectroscopy (2nd edition) authored by James Keeler in pdf from following download links.
Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
File Size: 6.3 MB | Pages: 527 | Disclaimer
You may also like to free download:
- Solving Problems with NMR Spectroscopy (2nd edition) authored by Atta-ur-Rahman, Muhammad Iqbal Choudhary and Atia-tul-Wahab in pdf
- NMR Spectroscopy Explained: Simplified Theory, Applications and Examples for Organic Chemistry and Structural Biology authored by Neil E. Jacobsen in pdf
- NMR Spectroscopy Basic Principles, Concepts and Applications in Chemistry (3rd edition) written by Harald Günther in pdf
Free download hundreds of best-selling chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.