Free download General Analytical Chemistry – Separation and Spectral Methods written by Gwenola Burgot and Jean-Louis Burgot in pdf.
Analytical chemistry can be defined as the study of the physical and chemical methods of chemical analysis. Hence, analytical chemistry and chemical analysis must not be confused. Besides, the Encyclopédie Universalis defines analytical chemistry as follows:
Analytical chemistry is the branch of chemistry whose goal is the identification, the characterization and the quantification of chemical substances together with the development of the methods necessary for this analysis. It is also devoted to the understanding of the phenomena being to play in the processes and techniques of analysis in order to ameliorate them.
Our aim is to comply with these precepts. Besides, it would be impossible to give the very numerous examples of applications to the chemical analysis of the separation, spectral and others methods studied here. We confine ourselves to give a few. Among them, in case of need, we shall choose examples coming from bioanalytical chemistry. Perhaps, in this connection, let us already say that the greater difference which exists between chemical analysis and bioanalysis is the high molecular weight of biomolecules.
Part I: Separation Methods – Introduction to the Methods of Separation
- Separation of a Mixture of Distinct Phases
- Resolution of a Solid Phase in its Constituents
- Separation by Rupture of Phase
- Partition Coefficient—Thermodynamic Basis
- Dialysis—Osmosis and Reverse Osmosis
- Generalities Upon the Liquid-Liquid Extractions
- One Stage of Liquid-Liquid Extraction: Batch Extraction
- Crosscurrent Extraction or Repetitive Batchwise Extraction by an Immiscible Solvent
- Countercurrent Extraction
- Countercurrent Separation or Discontinuous Liquid-Liquid Countercurrent Separation
- Solid Phase Extraction and Microextraction
- Chromatographic Methods: An Overview
- Fundamental Theoretical Aspects of Elution Chromatography
- Practical Consequences of the Plates Theory: Qualitative and Quantitative Aspects of the Chromatography
- Basic Principles of Chromatographic Modes
- Instrumental Chromatographic Methods
- Electro-Migration Techniques
Part II: Spectral Methods – Introduction to the Spectral Methods
- Instrumentation in Spectrophotometry
- Ultraviolet-visible Spectroscopy I: Generalities
- Ultraviolet-visible Spectroscopy II: Applications Analytiques
- Molecular Luminescence Spectrometry: Fluorescence, Phosphorescence and Chemiluminescence
- Turbidimetry and Nephelometry
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy with Continuum Waves: General Principles
- N.M.R. Spectra Fundamentals: Characteristics and Analytical Applications
- Fourier Transforms and Fourier Transforms N.M.R.
- Electron Spin Resonance (E.S.R.) and Electron Paramagnetic Resonance (E.P.R.)
- Infrared Spectroscopy I: Fundamentals of Infrared Spectra
- Infrared Spectroscopy II: Apparatus, Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis MID, Infrared Reflection and Near-Infrared Spectrometries
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Rotatory Dispersion: Circular Dichroism
- Introduction to the Atomic Absorption and Emission Spectroscopies
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Atomic Emission Spectrometry
- Analysis by X-Rays
- Radiochemical Methods of Analysis
PART III: Various Methods – Introduction: Definitions and Classification of the Thermal Methods of Analysis
- Thermal Differential Analysis and Calorimetric Differential Analysis
- Thermometric Titration
- Mass Spectrometry
- Some Kinds of Mass Spectrometry and Some Mass Spectrometers and Components
- Applications of Mass Spectrometry
- Criteria of Purity
Free download General Analytical Chemistry – Separation and Spectral Methods written by Gwenola Burgot and Jean-Louis Burgot in pdf from following download links.
Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: thespectroscopy.com
File Size: 27.2 MB | Pages: 547 | Download Instructions | Disclaimer
You may also like to free download:
- Introduction to Mass Spectrometry: Instrumentation, Applications and Strategies for Data Interpretation (4th Ed.) By J. Throck Watson and O. David Sparkman
- NMR Spectroscopy Basic Principles, Concepts and Applications in Chemistry (3rd Ed.) By Harald Günther
- Introduction to Experimental Infrared Spectroscopy Fundamentals and Practical Methods By Mitsuo Tasumi
Free download hundreds of best-selling chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.