Free download Introduction to Experimental Infrared Spectroscopy Fundamentals and Practical Methods edited by Mitsuo Tasumi and Akira Sakamoto in pdf.
This book is intended to be a handy guide to those who have limited or no experience in infrared spectroscopic measurements but are interested in using at least one of the methods for their research, or are required to use it for some practical purpose.
The book consists of 22 chapters; these cover almost all the information available on presently used measurement methods of infrared spectroscopy, together with six appendices, which will help readers to understand the contents of the chapters without necessarily having to consult other books.
Infrared spectroscopy broadly means the science of spectra relating to infrared radiation, namely, electromagnetic waves in the wavelength region occurring intermediate between visible light and microwaves. In practice, it has three branches, namely, near-infrared, midinfrared, and far-infrared spectroscopy.
When one simply refers to infrared spectroscopy, it is often meant to indicate mid-infrared spectroscopy because structural information on the target matter is mostly readily available from its mid-infrared spectrum.
For this reason, most chapters of this book are primarily concerned with mid-infrared spectroscopy with some references to the near- and far-infrared regions when necessary. Only Chapters 18 and 19 specifically treat near- and far-infrared spectroscopy, respectively.
Part I: Fundamentals of Infrared Spectroscopic Measurements
- Introduction to Infrared Spectroscopy
- Sample Handling and Related Matters in Infrared Spectroscopic Measurements
- Quantitative Infrared Spectroscopic Analysis
- Principles of FT-IR Spectrometry
- Hardware and Software in FT-IR Spectrometry
- Computer Processing of Measured Infrared Spectra
- Chemometrics in Infrared Spectroscopic Analysis
Part II: Practical Methods of Measurements
- Reflection Measurements at Normal Incidence
- External-Reflection Spectrometry for Thin Films and Surfaces
- Reflection–Absorption Spectroscopy of Thin Layers on Metal Surfaces
- Polarization-Modulation Spectrometry and its Application to Reflection–Absorption Measurements
- Diffuse-Reflection Measurements
- Attenuated Total Reflection Measurements
- Photoacoustic Spectrometry Measurements
- Emission Spectroscopic Measurements
- Infrared Microspectroscopic Measurements
- Infrared Microspectroscopic Imaging
- Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Far-Infrared Spectroscopy and Terahertz Time-Domain Spectroscopy
- Time-Resolved Infrared Absorption Measurements
- Two-Dimensional Correlation Spectroscopy
- Vibrational Circular Dichroism
Part III: Appendices
- The Speed, Frequency, Wavelength, and Wavenumber of an Electromagnetic Wave
- Formulae Expressing the Electric Field of an Electromagnetic Wave and Related Subjects
- Coherence of the Thermal Radiation
- Mathematical Methods in FT-IR Spectrometry
- Electromagnetic Pulse on the Time Axis and its Spectrum
- Basic Concept of Two-Dimensional Correlation Spectroscopy
Free download Introduction to Experimental Infrared Spectroscopy Fundamentals and Practical Methods edited by Mitsuo Tasumi and Akira Sakamoto in pdf from following download links(s).
Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: thespectroscopy.com
You may also like to free download:
- Fundamentals of Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (2nd Ed.) By Brian C. Smith
- Understanding NMR Spectroscopy (2nd Ed.) By James Keeler
- Introduction to Mass Spectrometry: Instrumentation, Applications and Strategies for Data Interpretation (4th Ed.) By J. Throck Watson and O. David Sparkman
- Introduction to Spectroscopy (5th Ed.) By Donald L. Pavia, Gary M. Lampman, George S. Kriz, and James R. Vyvyan
Free download hundreds of best-selling chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.