Free download Laser Chemistry: Spectroscopy, Dynamics and Application written by Helmut H. Telle, Angel Gonzalez Urena and Robert J. Donovan in pdf.
This book is intended to provide the reader with the basic concepts, an overview of the experimental techniques, a broad range of case studies and the main theories, relevant to laser chemistry. The text has been written at a level suitable for final-year undergraduate students studying chemistry, physics or chemical engineering.
In addition, we hope that it will be useful to graduate students studying for their Masters or PhD degrees in scientific fields related to, or involving, laser techniques and fundamental or practical aspects of chemistry. Of course, we also hope that colleagues in our profession, who are new to the field of laser chemistry, may find it enjoyable and useful to read.
The book is divided into seven distinct parts and these are subdivided into individual chapters. In Parts 1–3 we present the general principles that underpin the operation of lasers, the key properties of laser radiation, the main features of the various laser sources, and an overview of the most commonly used laser spectroscopic techniques, together with the instrumentation and methods for data acquisition.
In Parts 4–6 we address the principles of unimolecular, bimolecular, cluster and surface reactions, which have been probed, stimulated or induced by laser radiation. In the final part, Part 7, we summarize a range of practical laser applications in industry, environmental studies, biology and medicine, many of which are already well established and in routine use.
Part I: Principles of Lasers and Laser Systems
- Atoms and molecules, and their interaction with light waves
- The basics of lasers
- Laser systems
- General concepts of laser spectroscopy
- Absorption spectroscopy
- Light scattering methods: Raman spectroscopy and other processes
- Ionization spectroscopy
Part III: Optics and Measurements Concepts
- Reflection, refraction and diffraction
- Filters and thin-film coatings
- Optical fibres
- Analysis instrumentation and detectors
- Signal processing and data acquisition
Part IV: Laser Studies of Photodissociation, Photoionization and Unimolecular Processes
- Photodissociation of diatomic molecules
- Photodissociation of triatomic molecules
- Photodissociation of larger polyatomic molecules: energy landscapes
- Multiple and multiphoton excitation, and photoionization
- Coherent control and the future of ultra-short probing
Part V: Laser Studies of Bimolecular Reactions
- Basic concepts of kinetics and reaction dynamics
- The molecular beam method: basic concepts and examples of bimolecular reaction studies
- Chemical reactions with laser-prepared reagents
- Laser probing of chemical reaction products
Part VI: Laser Studies of Cluster and Surface Reactions
- Laser studies of complexes: Van der Waals and cluster reactions
- Solvation dynamics: elementary reactions in solvent cages
- Laser studies of surface reactions: an introduction
- Laser studies of surface reactions: photochemistry in the adsorbed state
Part VII: Selected Applications
- Environmental and other analytical applications
- Industrial monitoring and process control
- Laser applications in medicine and biology
Free download Laser Chemistry: Spectroscopy, Dynamics and Application written by Helmut H. Telle, Angel Gonzalez Urena and Robert J. Donovan in pdf from following download links.
Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: thespectroscopy.com
You may also like to free download:
- Introduction to Mass Spectrometry: Instrumentation, Applications and Strategies for Data Interpretation (4th Ed.) By J. Throck Watson and O. David Sparkman
- Introduction to Experimental Infrared Spectroscopy Fundamentals and Practical Methods edited by Mitsuo Tasumi and Akira Sakamoto
- Spectroscopic Identification of Organic Compounds (8th Ed.) By Robert M.
Free download hundreds of best-selling chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.