Free download Modern Raman Spectroscopy – A Practical Approach (2nd edition) written by Ewen Smith and Geoffery Dent in pdf.
Modern Raman Spectroscopy – A Practical Approach (2nd Ed.) by Ewen Smith and Geoffrey Dent is an excellent resource for both beginners and experienced researchers in the field of Raman spectroscopy. The book covers the fundamental principles of Raman spectroscopy and its applications in various fields, including chemistry, materials science, physics, and biology.
One of the strengths of this book is its practical approach. The authors provide detailed explanations of the instrumentation, data analysis, and interpretation of Raman spectra. They also give practical tips and examples of how to optimize the Raman measurements for specific applications. The book includes many figures and diagrams, which help to clarify the concepts and make the content more accessible to readers.
The second edition of this book is an updated version of the first edition, which was published in 2005. The new edition includes new chapters on Raman microscopy, surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS), and Raman imaging. The authors have also added new case studies and examples to illustrate the use of Raman spectroscopy in different fields.
Overall, we highly recommend Modern Raman Spectroscopy – A Practical Approach (2nd Ed.) to anyone interested in learning about Raman spectroscopy. The book is well-written, informative, and easy to follow. It provides a comprehensive overview of the subject, making it an essential resource for researchers, students, and practitioners in various fields.
- Introduction, Basic Theory and Principles
- The Raman Experiment – Raman Instrumentation, Sample Presentation, Data Handling and Practical Aspects of Interpretation
- The Theory of Raman Spectroscopy
- Resonance Raman Scattering
- Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering and Surface Enhanced Resonance Raman Scattering
- More Advanced Raman Scattering Techniques
Free download Modern Raman Spectroscopy – A Practical Approach (2nd edition) written by Ewen Smith and Geoffery Dent in pdf from following download link(s).
Sometime download link(s) is/are not visible on mobile devices, so if you face this issue, kindly do visit this page via laptop/desktop computer.
Password for Download Links: thespectroscopy.com
You may also like to free download:
- Introduction to Experimental Infrared Spectroscopy Fundamentals and Practical Methods edited by Mitsuo Tasumi and Akira Sakamoto
- Spectroscopic Identification of Organic Compounds (8th Ed.) By Robert M. Silverstein, Francis X. Webster, David J. Kiemle and David L. Bryce
- Fundamentals of Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (2nd Ed.) By Brian C. Smith
- Understanding NMR Spectroscopy (2nd Ed.) By James Keeler
Free download hundreds of best-selling chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.